We will be stopping in Aruba for one day on a cruise. This will be our third one-day visit, but the first for a couple of our traveling companions. A friend told us that they rented a car for the day to drive around the island, rather than taking a "tour." An article I found on the internet indicated that if you have an accident, even if you have purchased the collision insurance, you are liable for the first $300-$500 worth of damage. Does anyone know if this is true? Would renting a car for the day be easier/cheaper than a half-day tour? Thanks for any help.
Aruba Rental Car
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 5 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 6 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Bermuda Trip
- 9 quiet and relaxing
- 10 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 11 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 12 St.Thomas St. John
- 13 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 14 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 15 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 16 June vacation trip for guys
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets