We are looking for a spring break vacation for my husband and 12 and 14 year old. We are having trouble deciding between Aruba or Turks and Caicos. Has anyone been to either recently who can help. I want nice ,and my kids want activities with a good island feel, with good snorkeling.
Aruba or Turks
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Wedding Help!
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 month stay on a caribbean island
- 14 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 Ferry to Rum Point
- 17 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 18 Family with infants/toddlers
- 19 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 20 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 21 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 23 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 24 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 25 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon