Never been either place, and trying to plan it for this February. We are in our 50s and have been married 25 yrs. I have it narrowed down between Ocean Club in Turks or Radisson in Aruba. Aruba package is about $1500 more then Turks. Which would you suggest? we want to rent a car and explore. We want to do some snorkeling and lounging at the beach. The idea of a casino sounds fun ......... but Turks beauty sounds relaxing...........any tips? What do you think of these hotel choices???
aruba or Turks?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 2 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Which Island?
- 11 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 12 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 13 Punta Cana?
- 14 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 15 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 16 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 17 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 18 Advice needed
- 19 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 20 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 21 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 22 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 23 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 24 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 25 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba