Never been either place, and trying to plan it for this February. We are in our 50s and have been married 25 yrs. I have it narrowed down between Ocean Club in Turks or Radisson in Aruba. Aruba package is about $1500 more then Turks. Which would you suggest? we want to rent a car and explore. We want to do some snorkeling and lounging at the beach. The idea of a casino sounds fun ......... but Turks beauty sounds relaxing...........any tips? What do you think of these hotel choices???
aruba or Turks?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 2 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 3 St. John USVI
- 4 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 Best island for early to mid November
- 7 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 10 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 11 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 12 things to do in Nassau
- 13 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 14 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 15 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 16 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 17 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 18 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 19 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 20 Which Island?
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 23 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 25 Aruba Car Rental Insurance