We are torn between marriott in Kauai, HI and marriott in Aruba. Have 2 and 4 year old so desire nice beach, 9 days. Or if you know of a better alternative, I am open to ideas. I look at flight time, marriott (using points) and cost of food and access to restaurants off site. I'm having such a difficult time deciding.
Aruba or Kauai
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 2 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 3 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 4 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 5 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 6 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 7 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 8 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba