We are planning a trip for two to Aruba or Curacao to see the solar eclipse in February 1998. We would rather not stay in a big hotel, preferring instead a smaller guest house or even an apartment. We enjoy fine dining(on our own), snorkeling, hiking and exploring in general. Does anyone have any helpful suggestions?
Aruba or Curacao?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Should you feel this spam following making
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 9 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 10 Carry on size Bahamas
- 11 St John March, where to stay
- 12 The right adults-only resort
- 13 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 14 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 15 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 16 Tips for bahamas
- 17 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 18 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 20 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 21 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 22 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 23 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 24 walkable hotels
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????