We're still trying to narrow down a Caribbean island to stay at in June. I've seen online that the tradewinds might be really strong at that time. We love hanging out at the beach and really don't want to be sprayed hard with sand constantly. The annoyance factor just wouldn't be worth it. Anyone go down in June? What has your experience been? Thanks so much.
Aruba in June?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 5 Cuba in 10 days
- 6 Salt Kettle House to close
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 9 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 10 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 11 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 12 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 13 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 14 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 15 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 16 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 17 Why Barbados?
- 18 Cayman Islands in October
- 19 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 22 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 23 all-inclusive or villa?
- 24 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 25 San Juan Hotel