My husband and I will be staying at the Aruba Marriott Ocean Club from July 1st-8th. We plan to eat breakfast and lunch in the condo to save some money. Can you suggest a grocery store in Aruba? How do the prices compare with the grocery stores in the States? Do they have "normal" brands like, for example, Oscar Mayer luncheon meats? Though I know that the water is perfectly safe to drink, will we need to buy distilled water for making iced tea, kool-aid, etc.? I know when we go to the beach in South Carolina, the water doesn't taste good out of the faucet, so we always buy distilled water. Thanks for any information!
Aruba Grocery Stores
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?