My husband and I will be staying at the Aruba Marriott Ocean Club from July 1st-8th. We plan to eat breakfast and lunch in the condo to save some money. Can you suggest a grocery store in Aruba? How do the prices compare with the grocery stores in the States? Do they have "normal" brands like, for example, Oscar Mayer luncheon meats? Though I know that the water is perfectly safe to drink, will we need to buy distilled water for making iced tea, kool-aid, etc.? I know when we go to the beach in South Carolina, the water doesn't taste good out of the faucet, so we always buy distilled water. Thanks for any information!
Aruba Grocery Stores
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 2 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 3 San Juan Airport
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 6 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 7 Back from San Juan
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 10 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 11 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 12 Storm ?
- 13 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 16 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 17 Kristen- where are you?????
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 20 The Color of the Water
- 21 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 22 Anguilla stay?
- 23 Punta Cana excursions
- 24 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 25 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700