My wife and I will be in Aruba the week of 10/27. We have been five times before and have done many of the jeep tours, snorkeling trips; sunset tours, etc; although it has been about three years since our last visit. Wondering if there might be any new activities that folks may have experienced that might be fun??? For example; I believe I saw there may now be Segway Tours? Is that any good? What else new?
Aruba - Daytime activities that may be newer
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 2 which island??
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 5 A Volcanic Paradise
- 6 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 17 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 18 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 19 Tipping at AI
- 20 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 21 Traveling Solo
- 22 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 23 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 24 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 25 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions