Is it possible to take a day trip to Bonaire for a snorkeling excursion if you are staying on Aruba? Also, do they have Snuba on Aruba or Bonaire? We are going late September and need to book soon. Would appreciate some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 온라인릴 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 All inclusive
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May