My husband and myself will be going to Aruba this December returning home on Christmas Day, This will our second trip there. We went 5 years ago. At that time we took a jeep tour that was insane! Although it was fun and rugged would not want to repeat the same itinerary. We will have a rental car. I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions of what to do. We are young "60's" and do like to snorkel, do water activities and enjoy history. Any suggestions? Thank-you.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 14 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 15 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 16 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 17 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 18 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 22 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 25 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan