We're going to Aruba for 4 days in mid September for our first anniversary and would love to get some suggestions/recommendations with hotels/resorts. We've been searching and can't decide. We just want to stay somewhere ON a really nice shallow beach, not too crowded where we have to wake up at 6 am to get a beach chair. Heard some beaches have lots of pebbles. We don't mind whether its all inclusive or not but our budget is up to $350 a night. So please help. We kind of like Tamarijin because its a low rise resort, but seen a few comments about it being on Druif beach which has lots of pebbles. Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas girls trip
- 2 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 3 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 4 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 5 Snorkeling
- 6 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 7 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 8 fish fry on Curacao
- 9 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 10 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 13 2 Weeks in Caribbean
- 14 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 15 Restaurants in Aruba
- 16 Questions about Moving to the Carribean
- 17 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 18 St. John vs St Thomas with kids (7 and 9) for New Years week?
- 19 Good place to hear music- San Juan
- 20 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 23 Planning a honeymoon for middle of August
- 24 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 25 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay