We're going to Aruba for 4 days in mid September for our first anniversary and would love to get some suggestions/recommendations with hotels/resorts. We've been searching and can't decide. We just want to stay somewhere ON a really nice shallow beach, not too crowded where we have to wake up at 6 am to get a beach chair. Heard some beaches have lots of pebbles. We don't mind whether its all inclusive or not but our budget is up to $350 a night. So please help. We kind of like Tamarijin because its a low rise resort, but seen a few comments about it being on Druif beach which has lots of pebbles. Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 2 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 8 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 9 Carry on size Bahamas
- 10 St John March, where to stay
- 11 The right adults-only resort
- 12 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 13 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 14 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 15 Tips for bahamas
- 16 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 17 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 19 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 20 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 21 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 22 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 23 walkable hotels
- 24 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 25 St Thomas