My wife and I would like to visit Arruba, Curacao and Panama City. I have been looking into cruises and find that Holland America has a 10 day trip that includes stops at those two islands and brief visit to the east side of the canal. I would prefer to not be on a ship and have time to visit those islands for more than a day. Maybe fly to Arruba or Curacao and base out of one of them and take a day trip to the other. And then get to Panama City for a couple of days and fly home from there. Anyone have any thoughts on how I can accomplish this? I see that there are some flights from the islands to Panama City so I guess that part is doable. Thanks for any suggestions.
Arruba, Curacao, Panama combination
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 5 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 6 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Bermuda Trip
- 9 quiet and relaxing
- 10 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 11 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 12 St.Thomas St. John
- 13 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 14 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 15 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 16 June vacation trip for guys
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets