My wife and I would like to visit Arruba, Curacao and Panama City. I have been looking into cruises and find that Holland America has a 10 day trip that includes stops at those two islands and brief visit to the east side of the canal. I would prefer to not be on a ship and have time to visit those islands for more than a day. Maybe fly to Arruba or Curacao and base out of one of them and take a day trip to the other. And then get to Panama City for a couple of days and fly home from there. Anyone have any thoughts on how I can accomplish this? I see that there are some flights from the islands to Panama City so I guess that part is doable. Thanks for any suggestions.
Arruba, Curacao, Panama combination
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 2 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 3 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 4 Anguilla Beaches
- 5 multiple family beach vacation
- 6 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 Cuba by car
- 9 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 10 Need a new vacation spot!
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Summer family vacation
- 15 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 16 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 17 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 18 Honeymoon destination?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 21 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 22 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 23 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 24 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 25 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?