My wife and I would like to visit Arruba, Curacao and Panama City. I have been looking into cruises and find that Holland America has a 10 day trip that includes stops at those two islands and brief visit to the east side of the canal. I would prefer to not be on a ship and have time to visit those islands for more than a day. Maybe fly to Arruba or Curacao and base out of one of them and take a day trip to the other. And then get to Panama City for a couple of days and fly home from there. Anyone have any thoughts on how I can accomplish this? I see that there are some flights from the islands to Panama City so I guess that part is doable. Thanks for any suggestions.
Arruba, Curacao, Panama combination
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?