I'm headed to Haiti with a missionary group. We are booked into the Kaliko Beach hotel. Has anyone been there? What is the security like? I've been told not to stay anywhere that does not have armed guards.
Armed Guards at Haitian Hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 2 AI in Punta Cana
- 3 ATLANTIS lately?
- 4 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 8 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 9 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 15 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 16 Punta Cana?
- 17 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 18 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 19 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 20 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 21 Advice needed
- 22 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 23 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 24 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 25 St Thomas/Puerto Rico