I'm headed to Haiti with a missionary group. We are booked into the Kaliko Beach hotel. Has anyone been there? What is the security like? I've been told not to stay anywhere that does not have armed guards.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 Punta Cana
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 6 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 7 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 10 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 11 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 12 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Trouble booking hotels!
- 15 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 16 Airport transfer PUJ
- 17 Bahama's outer island
- 18 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 19 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 22 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 23 40 min layover in CLT
- 24 Atlantis 1 day
- 25 Atlantis on a budget