I'm headed to Haiti with a missionary group. We are booked into the Kaliko Beach hotel. Has anyone been there? What is the security like? I've been told not to stay anywhere that does not have armed guards.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 2 Curacao
- 3 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 4 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 5 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 6 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 7 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 8 Groupon Tours
- 9 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 10 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 11 Location
- 12 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 13 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 14 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 15 turks caicos
- 16 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 17 Private tours in Cuba
- 18 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 19 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 20 Bahamas girls trip
- 21 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 22 Cuba Tour Companies
- 23 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 24 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 25 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite