I'm headed to Haiti with a missionary group. We are booked into the Kaliko Beach hotel. Has anyone been there? What is the security like? I've been told not to stay anywhere that does not have armed guards.
Armed Guards at Haitian Hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 2 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 3 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 4 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Aruba suggestions
- 8 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 9 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 10 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 11 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 12 Cuba in 10 days
- 13 Salt Kettle House to close
- 14 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 15 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 16 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 17 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 18 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay