I am currently doing a market research in order to determine a possible new target group in the vacation rental industry. I am currently in the last year of my International Business & Management Studies in the Netherlands and I am writing my thesis in order to determine whether there is a potential new group of travellers out there that has new needs and demands when it comes to booking a vacation rental home.
I am very interested in determining whether there is a new group of people planning or thinking about a trip abroad maybe to the Caribbean region or perhaps to the ABC- island (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao). I am researching who they are, what they do, how old they are and so on.
Therefore I have made an electronic survey which will only take about 6 minutes and every survey completed will really help me with my research in order to further complete the writing of my thesis.
I have added a link for the survey and I would really appreciate all of your help and of course every question is kept confidential.
THANKS in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Turks and caicos
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 Aruba weather
- 8 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 9 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Cruise stop activities
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Jade Mountain
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 16 Bermuda
- 17 Restaurant Suggestions
- 18 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 19 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 20 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 21 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 22 Taxi info. Self touring
- 23 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 24 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 25 Half Moon Montego Bay questions