I am currently doing a market research in order to determine a possible new target group in the vacation rental industry. I am currently in the last year of my International Business & Management Studies in the Netherlands and I am writing my thesis in order to determine whether there is a potential new group of travellers out there that has new needs and demands when it comes to booking a vacation rental home.
I am very interested in determining whether there is a new group of people planning or thinking about a trip abroad maybe to the Caribbean region or perhaps to the ABC- island (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao). I am researching who they are, what they do, how old they are and so on.
Therefore I have made an electronic survey which will only take about 6 minutes and every survey completed will really help me with my research in order to further complete the writing of my thesis.
I have added a link for the survey and I would really appreciate all of your help and of course every question is kept confidential.
THANKS in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD @Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BULLGUARD Tec*h cAre
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas