I am currently doing a market research in order to determine a possible new target group in the vacation rental industry. I am currently in the last year of my International Business & Management Studies in the Netherlands and I am writing my thesis in order to determine whether there is a potential new group of travellers out there that has new needs and demands when it comes to booking a vacation rental home.
I am very interested in determining whether there is a new group of people planning or thinking about a trip abroad maybe to the Caribbean region or perhaps to the ABC- island (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao). I am researching who they are, what they do, how old they are and so on.
Therefore I have made an electronic survey which will only take about 6 minutes and every survey completed will really help me with my research in order to further complete the writing of my thesis.
I have added a link for the survey and I would really appreciate all of your help and of course every question is kept confidential.
THANKS in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 2 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 3 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Cuba for 6 days
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 10 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 when to visit barbados
- 14 Barbados Beaches
- 15 Punta Cana
- 16 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 17 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 18 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 19 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 22 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Trouble booking hotels!
- 25 Tropical Island Trip HELP