I am currently doing a market research in order to determine a possible new target group in the vacation rental industry. I am currently in the last year of my International Business & Management Studies in the Netherlands and I am writing my thesis in order to determine whether there is a potential new group of travellers out there that has new needs and demands when it comes to booking a vacation rental home.
I am very interested in determining whether there is a new group of people planning or thinking about a trip abroad maybe to the Caribbean region or perhaps to the ABC- island (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao). I am researching who they are, what they do, how old they are and so on.
Therefore I have made an electronic survey which will only take about 6 minutes and every survey completed will really help me with my research in order to further complete the writing of my thesis.
I have added a link for the survey and I would really appreciate all of your help and of course every question is kept confidential.
THANKS in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 2 10 Reasons you should take a nature Hike and Visit Jamaica, St Thomas.
- 3 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 4 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 5 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 6 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 7 Looking for destination suggestions
- 8 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 9 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 12 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 13 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 14 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 15 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 16 Any suggestions??
- 17 Gustavia stay
- 18 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 19 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 20 My week in Guadeloupe
- 21 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 22 Which Island?
- 23 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 24 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 25 Freeport, Bahamas