I am currently doing a market research in order to determine a possible new target group in the vacation rental industry. I am currently in the last year of my International Business & Management Studies in the Netherlands and I am writing my thesis in order to determine whether there is a potential new group of travellers out there that has new needs and demands when it comes to booking a vacation rental home.
I am very interested in determining whether there is a new group of people planning or thinking about a trip abroad maybe to the Caribbean region or perhaps to the ABC- island (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao). I am researching who they are, what they do, how old they are and so on.
Therefore I have made an electronic survey which will only take about 6 minutes and every survey completed will really help me with my research in order to further complete the writing of my thesis.
I have added a link for the survey and I would really appreciate all of your help and of course every question is kept confidential.
THANKS in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 2 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 3 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 4 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 5 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 6 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 7 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 8 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 9 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 10 30th anniversary trip
- 11 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 12 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 13 Bermuda in February or March
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 16 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 17 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 18 Safest Islands for Us?
- 19 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 20 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 21 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 22 Narrowing it down
- 23 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 24 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 25 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary