I am a single man in his late 40's, Solo traveller which it's his first Caribbean vacation. I am looking for an adults/ singles only (are there any?) resorts, where you can meet/ hookup with single women guests, party and have a good time.
Any advise is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 2 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 3 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 4 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 5 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 6 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 7 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 8 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 9 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 10 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 15 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 16 Tennis in Aruba question
- 17 christmas in the caribbean
- 18 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 19 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 20 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 21 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 22 Jamaica
- 23 Money in Jamaica
- 24 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
Are there any Singles, AI resorts where you can also meet single women?