Many villa websites advertise "no mosquitos"...or "window screens"...or "mosquito netting". What's up with that?
Should we make sure the villa we rent has either screens or netting? Which is the best?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 2 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 3 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 4 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 5 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 6 turks caicos
- 7 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 8 Private tours in Cuba
- 9 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 10 Location
- 11 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 12 Curacao
- 13 Bahamas girls trip
- 14 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 15 Cuba Tour Companies
- 16 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 17 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 18 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 19 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 20 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 21 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 22 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 23 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 24 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point
- 25 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos