I will be visiting Cuba with a religious group in April and staying in Havana at the Hotel Nacional. Is a converter or adapter needed for my electrical equipment? Will my world cingular phone get service? If anyone has any answers or anything that would be helpful please let me know asap since I will be leaving the U.s in a few days. thanks, donna
are adapters or converters needed?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 2 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 3 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 month stay on a caribbean island
- 9 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Ferry to Rum Point
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados