We are simple people, no need for A/C or luxury but do want VERY CLEAN and pleasant. All these are in the Grand Anse beach area, I believe...we live in the boonies at home, and aren't really looking for seclusion; we love people watching and meandering in towns, but wouldn't want to be on a busy road. Advice appreciated...this is our first trip to the Caribbean, and Grenada sounds great. (We are considering a few days each in St. Vincent and Barbados too...any comments on similar lodging there?) Many thanks...
Anyone stayed in any of these budget places in Grendada: South Winds Apts., Palm Court Apts., Siesta Hotel, Tropicana Inn, Lazy Lagoon, Roydan's Guest House, San Simeon's Inn, Tropicana Inn?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Salt Kettle House to close
- 2 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 3 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 4 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 5 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 12 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 all-inclusive or villa?
- 15 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 16 San Juan Hotel
- 17 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 18 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 19 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 22 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 25 Help find perfect island