We are simple people, no need for A/C or luxury but do want VERY CLEAN and pleasant. All these are in the Grand Anse beach area, I believe...we live in the boonies at home, and aren't really looking for seclusion; we love people watching and meandering in towns, but wouldn't want to be on a busy road. Advice appreciated...this is our first trip to the Caribbean, and Grenada sounds great. (We are considering a few days each in St. Vincent and Barbados too...any comments on similar lodging there?) Many thanks...
Anyone stayed in any of these budget places in Grendada: South Winds Apts., Palm Court Apts., Siesta Hotel, Tropicana Inn, Lazy Lagoon, Roydan's Guest House, San Simeon's Inn, Tropicana Inn?
- 1 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 4 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman