We are simple people, no need for A/C or luxury but do want VERY CLEAN and pleasant. All these are in the Grand Anse beach area, I believe...we live in the boonies at home, and aren't really looking for seclusion; we love people watching and meandering in towns, but wouldn't want to be on a busy road. Advice appreciated...this is our first trip to the Caribbean, and Grenada sounds great. (We are considering a few days each in St. Vincent and Barbados too...any comments on similar lodging there?) Many thanks...
Anyone stayed in any of these budget places in Grendada: South Winds Apts., Palm Court Apts., Siesta Hotel, Tropicana Inn, Lazy Lagoon, Roydan's Guest House, San Simeon's Inn, Tropicana Inn?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro