Hi! We are looking @ Varadero, Cuba for first week of March & the Barcelo Solymar. Any comments from people who have stayed there?? Quality of the rooms? pool? food? beach - long enough to walk far? Its relationship to Arenas Blancas? Decent night life? Any information much appreciated ... Thank you!
Anyone stayed at Barcelo Solymar (Varadero, Cuba) lately?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 5 Traveling Solo
- 6 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 7 A Volcanic Paradise
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 12 St. Kitts, the details
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 15 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 16 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 17 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 18 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?