We've cruised to Bermuda 3 times and were thinking of doing something different next summer. We looked at Belize but for what we want to do, I can't get the price below 8K for my husband, 2 kids and myself and that's too high. I found a rental site online for Bermuda and there's an apartment in Southampton Parish for 860/6 nights that sounded perfect for us - near bus and beach. The cruises have shortened their stays and while we love cruises, we really want to spend longer on the island. My son and husband scubadive, my daughter wants to swim with the dolphins, and I want to snorkel; I'd also like to check out some of the re-enactments like the dunking chair in St. George. Is staying in an apartment reasonable? I'm assuming we'd do some cooking in the apartment to save some money (I know groceries will be expensive) but any ideas for reasonable restaurants? Most of our eating was on the ship when we went previously.
Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 7 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 8 San Juan Airport
- 9 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 10 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 13 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 14 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 15 Storm ?
- 16 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 17 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 18 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 19 Kristen- where are you?????
- 20 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 21 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 22 The Color of the Water
- 23 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 24 Anguilla stay?
- 25 Punta Cana excursions