We've cruised to Bermuda 3 times and were thinking of doing something different next summer. We looked at Belize but for what we want to do, I can't get the price below 8K for my husband, 2 kids and myself and that's too high. I found a rental site online for Bermuda and there's an apartment in Southampton Parish for 860/6 nights that sounded perfect for us - near bus and beach. The cruises have shortened their stays and while we love cruises, we really want to spend longer on the island. My son and husband scubadive, my daughter wants to swim with the dolphins, and I want to snorkel; I'd also like to check out some of the re-enactments like the dunking chair in St. George. Is staying in an apartment reasonable? I'm assuming we'd do some cooking in the apartment to save some money (I know groceries will be expensive) but any ideas for reasonable restaurants? Most of our eating was on the ship when we went previously.
Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carry on size Bahamas
- 2 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 St John March, where to stay
- 5 The right adults-only resort
- 6 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 7 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 8 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 9 Cupecoy Beach
- 10 Tips for bahamas
- 11 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 12 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 13 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 14 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 15 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 16 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 17 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 18 walkable hotels
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Back from San Juan
- 21 St Thomas
- 22 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 23 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 24 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 25 Aruba Restaurants