Going to Holguin in March, and have heard several new things, wonder if anyone can confirm/deny these?
1) Do not take walkie talkies to Cuba as they will be confiscated at the airport. True or False? We always travel with a set of those small radios to keep tabs on our kids in the resort. If they will take these from us, we'll leave them at home.
2) I have heard the new Cuban departure tax has been raised to $25 US cash, true or false? My TA had not heard this so does not know.
3) New checked luggage rules that suitcases must not exceed 62 linear inches. Is this being enforced, especially by charter airlines? Does this include the wheels/handles?
Any other info is greatly appreicated, thanks very much for your help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 3 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right
Anyone Know of New Regulations - checked luggage size, increase in departure tax and no walkie talkies?