Going to Holguin in March, and have heard several new things, wonder if anyone can confirm/deny these?
1) Do not take walkie talkies to Cuba as they will be confiscated at the airport. True or False? We always travel with a set of those small radios to keep tabs on our kids in the resort. If they will take these from us, we'll leave them at home.
2) I have heard the new Cuban departure tax has been raised to $25 US cash, true or false? My TA had not heard this so does not know.
3) New checked luggage rules that suitcases must not exceed 62 linear inches. Is this being enforced, especially by charter airlines? Does this include the wheels/handles?
Any other info is greatly appreicated, thanks very much for your help
Anyone Know of New Regulations - checked luggage size, increase in departure tax and no walkie talkies?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 14 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 15 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 16 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 17 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 18 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 22 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 25 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan