Going to Holguin in March, and have heard several new things, wonder if anyone can confirm/deny these?
1) Do not take walkie talkies to Cuba as they will be confiscated at the airport. True or False? We always travel with a set of those small radios to keep tabs on our kids in the resort. If they will take these from us, we'll leave them at home.
2) I have heard the new Cuban departure tax has been raised to $25 US cash, true or false? My TA had not heard this so does not know.
3) New checked luggage rules that suitcases must not exceed 62 linear inches. Is this being enforced, especially by charter airlines? Does this include the wheels/handles?
Any other info is greatly appreicated, thanks very much for your help
Anyone Know of New Regulations - checked luggage size, increase in departure tax and no walkie talkies?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?