We are U.S. citizens and thinking of going to Cuba next February. Does anyone have any experience with waystocuba.com? It's a Panamanian travel agency.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 1800 *540 6830 Yahoo mail tech support phone number 1800-540*6830
- 2 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 3 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 4 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 9 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 10 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 11 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 12 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 13 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 14 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 15 5 days in Havana
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 18 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 19 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 20 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 21 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 Scrub Island Resort
- 24 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 25 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations