We are going to cuba this summer. I have made reservations at the Farallon del Caibre in Manzanillo. Has anyone stayed in that resort or anywhere in the area? Looking for travel tips for Cuba. Anything we should be wary of? What about shopping? Thanks.....
ANYONE BEEN TO CUBA ?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 2 Cupecoy Beach
- 3 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 6 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 7 Carry on size Bahamas
- 8 St John March, where to stay
- 9 The right adults-only resort
- 10 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 11 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 12 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 13 Tips for bahamas
- 14 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 15 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 16 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 17 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 18 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 19 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 20 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 21 walkable hotels
- 22 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?