What I want from my one week in January is:
lie on beautiful beach
swim in warmish sea water (not pool)
eat good food
places to take long pretty walks
Does the Blue Waters Inn fit this?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 car rental in barbados
- 2 Choosing the Right Island
- 3 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 4 Caribbean ferries
- 5 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 6 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 7 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 9 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 10 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 11 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 12 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 13 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 16 Aruba help!
- 17 St Martin
- 18 Planning a three week trip
- 19 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 20 Casa Karma
- 21 Honeymoon - please help!
- 22 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 23 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people