We're thinking of trying out Carenage Bay, a new Rosewood Resort on Canouan Island in the Grenadines, and need some intelligence from recent visitors. How far are the rooms from the beach? Can one snorkel just off the beach, or must you take a boat to good snorkling? Was the golf course in decent shape or a dog track? What is the best way to the resort? Fly to St Lucia or Barbados? Thanks, Joe
Anybody been to Carenage Bay?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 2 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 3 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 4 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 10 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 14 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 19 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 20 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 21 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 22 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 23 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 24 Wedding Help!
- 25 San Juan PR 1 night stay