My husband will be celebrating his 60th birthday this September and I am trying to find a really great all inclusive. Unfortunately, it seems that most of the all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas are closed in the month of Sept. I rely heavily on Trip Advisor reviews and have read about the Hard Rock in Punta Cana. It is really almost a 50/50 on reviews. Does anyone have any info after staying there, and if not another suggestion? We are open to any island as long as there is a lot to do. If it was just us we would go for romantic but we will be traveling with our son who is 36 and his girlfriend!! Thanks for any input.
Any reviews for the Hard Rock at Punta Cana?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?