My husband and I are planning to go o St. Bath's the second week in May. This will be our first trip to the island and any suggestions regarding resturants, beaches, bars, etc. would be greatly appreciated. We are staying at the Francois Plantation and will have a car. Thanks!
Any recent trips to St. Barths ?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 montego bay
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 6 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 7 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 8 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 9 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 10 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 14 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 15 Get info about weather.
- 16 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 19 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 20 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 21 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 22 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 25 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's