Just returned home after seven nights in Martinique . The island is beautiful with plenty to do and see . Stayed at Habitation Lagrange which is a four star hotel in Marigot . The htel has only seventeen rooms and one suite . The old stable which is converted into rooms is secluded and the rooms are lovely . Stayed in the suite which has two bedrooms . Airy and spacious . Staff was great , helps if you spek French . We do not speak French , but had no difficulty communicating . Everyone on the island was helpful . Not the best beaches in the Carribean , but alot of sightseeing to do othewise .
I'll be glad to answer any questions on Martinique .
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Curaçao and girls?
- 2 Small Carribean Hotel
- 3 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 4 Punta Cana Excursions
- 5 customs questions
- 6 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 7 Nassau Bahamas
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 Biking in Caribbean
- 10 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 11 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 12 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 13 Help with how long on each island.
- 14 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 15 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 16 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 17 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 18 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 19 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 20 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 21 Hiking in St. John
- 22 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 23 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 24 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 25 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2