Just returned home after seven nights in Martinique . The island is beautiful with plenty to do and see . Stayed at Habitation Lagrange which is a four star hotel in Marigot . The htel has only seventeen rooms and one suite . The old stable which is converted into rooms is secluded and the rooms are lovely . Stayed in the suite which has two bedrooms . Airy and spacious . Staff was great , helps if you spek French . We do not speak French , but had no difficulty communicating . Everyone on the island was helpful . Not the best beaches in the Carribean , but alot of sightseeing to do othewise .
I'll be glad to answer any questions on Martinique .
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 2 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 3 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 4 Move to bahamas
- 5 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 6 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 7 Caribbean ferries
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 car rental in barbados
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!