Just returned home after seven nights in Martinique . The island is beautiful with plenty to do and see . Stayed at Habitation Lagrange which is a four star hotel in Marigot . The htel has only seventeen rooms and one suite . The old stable which is converted into rooms is secluded and the rooms are lovely . Stayed in the suite which has two bedrooms . Airy and spacious . Staff was great , helps if you spek French . We do not speak French , but had no difficulty communicating . Everyone on the island was helpful . Not the best beaches in the Carribean , but alot of sightseeing to do othewise .
I'll be glad to answer any questions on Martinique .
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba
- 2 Scrub Island Resort
- 3 Can I take alcohol?
- 4 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 5 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 6 Island recommendation
- 7 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 8 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 9 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 10 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 11 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 12 Family vacation for divers
- 13 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 14 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 15 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 16 Island advice plz!
- 17 Cubarinking water?
- 18 First time to PR
- 19 St. John Trip Report
- 20 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 21 St Kitts' Bakery
- 22 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 23 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 24 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 25 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions