Just returned home after seven nights in Martinique . The island is beautiful with plenty to do and see . Stayed at Habitation Lagrange which is a four star hotel in Marigot . The htel has only seventeen rooms and one suite . The old stable which is converted into rooms is secluded and the rooms are lovely . Stayed in the suite which has two bedrooms . Airy and spacious . Staff was great , helps if you spek French . We do not speak French , but had no difficulty communicating . Everyone on the island was helpful . Not the best beaches in the Carribean , but alot of sightseeing to do othewise .
I'll be glad to answer any questions on Martinique .
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 when to visit barbados
- 11 Barbados Beaches
- 12 Punta Cana
- 13 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 14 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 15 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 16 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 17 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 18 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 19 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Trouble booking hotels!
- 22 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 23 Airport transfer PUJ
- 24 Bahama's outer island
- 25 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations