Just returned home after seven nights in Martinique . The island is beautiful with plenty to do and see . Stayed at Habitation Lagrange which is a four star hotel in Marigot . The htel has only seventeen rooms and one suite . The old stable which is converted into rooms is secluded and the rooms are lovely . Stayed in the suite which has two bedrooms . Airy and spacious . Staff was great , helps if you spek French . We do not speak French , but had no difficulty communicating . Everyone on the island was helpful . Not the best beaches in the Carribean , but alot of sightseeing to do othewise .
I'll be glad to answer any questions on Martinique .
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Providenciales Review
- 2 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 3 Supplement is a unique muscle building product that regulates
- 4 Cuba in 5 days?
- 5 Groupon Tours
- 6 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 7 Providenciales Airport
- 8 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 9 Numero 1 guest House
- 10 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 11 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 12 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 13 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 16 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 17 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 18 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 19 turks caicos
- 20 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 21 Curacao
- 22 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 23 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 24 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 25 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter