Just returned home after seven nights in Martinique . The island is beautiful with plenty to do and see . Stayed at Habitation Lagrange which is a four star hotel in Marigot . The htel has only seventeen rooms and one suite . The old stable which is converted into rooms is secluded and the rooms are lovely . Stayed in the suite which has two bedrooms . Airy and spacious . Staff was great , helps if you spek French . We do not speak French , but had no difficulty communicating . Everyone on the island was helpful . Not the best beaches in the Carribean , but alot of sightseeing to do othewise .
I'll be glad to answer any questions on Martinique .
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 2 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 3 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 4 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 5 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 6 Looking for destination suggestions
- 7 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 8 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 9 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 10 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 11 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 12 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 13 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 14 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 15 Any suggestions??
- 16 Gustavia stay
- 17 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 18 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 19 My week in Guadeloupe
- 20 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 23 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 24 Freeport, Bahamas
- 25 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)