Just returned home after seven nights in Martinique . The island is beautiful with plenty to do and see . Stayed at Habitation Lagrange which is a four star hotel in Marigot . The htel has only seventeen rooms and one suite . The old stable which is converted into rooms is secluded and the rooms are lovely . Stayed in the suite which has two bedrooms . Airy and spacious . Staff was great , helps if you spek French . We do not speak French , but had no difficulty communicating . Everyone on the island was helpful . Not the best beaches in the Carribean , but alot of sightseeing to do othewise .
I'll be glad to answer any questions on Martinique .
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 2 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 5 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 6 Living in the Caribbean
- 7 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 8 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 13 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 14 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 15 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 16 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 17 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 18 St. Croix
- 19 St Kitts & Irma
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Nassau safety
- 25 Family Vac in March