After finally getting the name correct (thanks to you) I am now wondering if anyone has spent any time at Strawberry Hill, Jamaica? It really looks beautiful and quite inviting to someone who doesn't particulary care about the beach. Anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 2 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 3 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 4 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 Evening temperatures
- 7 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 8 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 9 50th Birthday with Family
- 10 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 11 Birthday Celebration
- 12 DR - All inclusive
- 13 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 14 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 15 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 16 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 17 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 18 Late May Trip
- 19 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 20 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Cheers to Beers!
- 23 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 24 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 25 New Years Eve / St John