My husband & I have 8-10 days in early March and want to go to one of the islands or Central America. We would love to stay on/near a beach with easy access to snorkeling/kayaking; we enjoy nature walks/hikes, we want ease of getting around without a car (taxis are fine) in a safe area in a beautiful setting with some interesting sights to see/nice local people to meet. We want to spend under $200/nite for the room, and we like a less crowded scene. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!
Any ideas for snorkel/kayak/nature vacation???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES