My husband & I have 8-10 days in early March and want to go to one of the islands or Central America. We would love to stay on/near a beach with easy access to snorkeling/kayaking; we enjoy nature walks/hikes, we want ease of getting around without a car (taxis are fine) in a safe area in a beautiful setting with some interesting sights to see/nice local people to meet. We want to spend under $200/nite for the room, and we like a less crowded scene. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!
Any ideas for snorkel/kayak/nature vacation???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 2 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?