My husband & I have 8-10 days in early March and want to go to one of the islands or Central America. We would love to stay on/near a beach with easy access to snorkeling/kayaking; we enjoy nature walks/hikes, we want ease of getting around without a car (taxis are fine) in a safe area in a beautiful setting with some interesting sights to see/nice local people to meet. We want to spend under $200/nite for the room, and we like a less crowded scene. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!
Any ideas for snorkel/kayak/nature vacation???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 shore excursions
- 2 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 3 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 just be careful
- 7 Restaurants in Aruba
- 8 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 9 Snorkeling
- 10 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 11 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 12 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP