I have never been to the Caribbean before and will be heading that way in late December/early January. Altogether I will have about two weeks, and during that time I am looking to stay 4-7 days at an all-inclusive location. I will be travelling with my wife, so we would be looking for something more couples oriented but that wouldn't necessarily be make or break. Overall, I guess we are looking for a place that has good value, nice facilities, clean and updated rooms, and good food. We haven't decided on an island yet but we have settled on the Caribbean because of travel time. We will be coming from the east coast of the US. Any recommendations? Anything is welcome;I have started researching on my own but would love to get the experts' take - especially from people who have been to the Caribbean a number of times. Thanks for all the help and happy travels.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 4 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Move to grand cayman
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 10 Malaria Punta Cana
- 11 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 12 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 13 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 14 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 15 New Destination
- 16 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 17 Bahamas help
- 18 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 19 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 20 Vacation suggestion, please
- 21 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 25 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?