I have never been to the Caribbean before and will be heading that way in late December/early January. Altogether I will have about two weeks, and during that time I am looking to stay 4-7 days at an all-inclusive location. I will be travelling with my wife, so we would be looking for something more couples oriented but that wouldn't necessarily be make or break. Overall, I guess we are looking for a place that has good value, nice facilities, clean and updated rooms, and good food. We haven't decided on an island yet but we have settled on the Caribbean because of travel time. We will be coming from the east coast of the US. Any recommendations? Anything is welcome;I have started researching on my own but would love to get the experts' take - especially from people who have been to the Caribbean a number of times. Thanks for all the help and happy travels.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 알라딘무료게임 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 2 바둑이 룰 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 릴게임오리지널신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 DR vs. Mexico
- 6 Surf Fly Fishing
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 Family of 5 undecided island
- 10 Christmas 2017
- 11 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 14 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 15 All inclusive
- 16 BVI trip questions
- 17 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 family resort ideas?
- 22 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 25 First time to Puerto Rico