I have never been to the Caribbean before and will be heading that way in late December/early January. Altogether I will have about two weeks, and during that time I am looking to stay 4-7 days at an all-inclusive location. I will be travelling with my wife, so we would be looking for something more couples oriented but that wouldn't necessarily be make or break. Overall, I guess we are looking for a place that has good value, nice facilities, clean and updated rooms, and good food. We haven't decided on an island yet but we have settled on the Caribbean because of travel time. We will be coming from the east coast of the US. Any recommendations? Anything is welcome;I have started researching on my own but would love to get the experts' take - especially from people who have been to the Caribbean a number of times. Thanks for all the help and happy travels.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 5 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right