I have never been to the Caribbean before and will be heading that way in late December/early January. Altogether I will have about two weeks, and during that time I am looking to stay 4-7 days at an all-inclusive location. I will be travelling with my wife, so we would be looking for something more couples oriented but that wouldn't necessarily be make or break. Overall, I guess we are looking for a place that has good value, nice facilities, clean and updated rooms, and good food. We haven't decided on an island yet but we have settled on the Caribbean because of travel time. We will be coming from the east coast of the US. Any recommendations? Anything is welcome;I have started researching on my own but would love to get the experts' take - especially from people who have been to the Caribbean a number of times. Thanks for all the help and happy travels.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/power-testo-blast/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!