My intended and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon May 2012! yay! But we can't decide on a resort/place! Both of us, just freshly graduating from college want something very relaxing and exciting (not party exciting, but activity exciting). We like the food options and the comfy looking beds at Sandals Grande Antigua, but Palm Island in St. Vincent tends to be calling us as well. Will Sandals Antigua be crowded and crazy? Are Palm Island beds not comfy and food not so good? Also, which has the better beach? Snorkeling is a big exciting deal for us, so thats important too.. Essentially, we want to sit on the beach, drink a fancy beverage with a flower in it, eat good food, snorkel to see beautiful marine life, and sleep in a comfortable bed. Which way to go? Please give us your advice and opinions! Any help will be very much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 2 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 3 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 4 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 5 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 6 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 7 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 8 30th anniversary trip
- 9 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 10 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 11 Bermuda in February or March
- 12 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 13 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 14 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 15 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 16 Safest Islands for Us?
- 17 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 18 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 19 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 20 Narrowing it down
- 21 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 22 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 23 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 24 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 25 Destination Wedding