My intended and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon May 2012! yay! But we can't decide on a resort/place! Both of us, just freshly graduating from college want something very relaxing and exciting (not party exciting, but activity exciting). We like the food options and the comfy looking beds at Sandals Grande Antigua, but Palm Island in St. Vincent tends to be calling us as well. Will Sandals Antigua be crowded and crazy? Are Palm Island beds not comfy and food not so good? Also, which has the better beach? Snorkeling is a big exciting deal for us, so thats important too.. Essentially, we want to sit on the beach, drink a fancy beverage with a flower in it, eat good food, snorkel to see beautiful marine life, and sleep in a comfortable bed. Which way to go? Please give us your advice and opinions! Any help will be very much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family of 5 undecided island
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 5 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Tortola next week
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Surf Fly Fishing
- 12 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR