My intended and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon May 2012! yay! But we can't decide on a resort/place! Both of us, just freshly graduating from college want something very relaxing and exciting (not party exciting, but activity exciting). We like the food options and the comfy looking beds at Sandals Grande Antigua, but Palm Island in St. Vincent tends to be calling us as well. Will Sandals Antigua be crowded and crazy? Are Palm Island beds not comfy and food not so good? Also, which has the better beach? Snorkeling is a big exciting deal for us, so thats important too.. Essentially, we want to sit on the beach, drink a fancy beverage with a flower in it, eat good food, snorkel to see beautiful marine life, and sleep in a comfortable bed. Which way to go? Please give us your advice and opinions! Any help will be very much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♬♬연결:【kakao:VS486텔레그램 :VS486】●
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 6 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 7 Living in the Caribbean
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 11 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 12 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 15 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 16 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?