My intended and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon May 2012! yay! But we can't decide on a resort/place! Both of us, just freshly graduating from college want something very relaxing and exciting (not party exciting, but activity exciting). We like the food options and the comfy looking beds at Sandals Grande Antigua, but Palm Island in St. Vincent tends to be calling us as well. Will Sandals Antigua be crowded and crazy? Are Palm Island beds not comfy and food not so good? Also, which has the better beach? Snorkeling is a big exciting deal for us, so thats important too.. Essentially, we want to sit on the beach, drink a fancy beverage with a flower in it, eat good food, snorkel to see beautiful marine life, and sleep in a comfortable bed. Which way to go? Please give us your advice and opinions! Any help will be very much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 예시 게임 ⊙접속 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Curaçao and girls?
- 7 Small Carribean Hotel
- 8 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions
- 10 customs questions
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 Nassau Bahamas
- 13 Biking in Caribbean
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 16 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 17 Help with how long on each island.
- 18 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 19 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 20 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 21 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 22 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 23 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 24 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 25 Hiking in St. John