My intended and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon May 2012! yay! But we can't decide on a resort/place! Both of us, just freshly graduating from college want something very relaxing and exciting (not party exciting, but activity exciting). We like the food options and the comfy looking beds at Sandals Grande Antigua, but Palm Island in St. Vincent tends to be calling us as well. Will Sandals Antigua be crowded and crazy? Are Palm Island beds not comfy and food not so good? Also, which has the better beach? Snorkeling is a big exciting deal for us, so thats important too.. Essentially, we want to sit on the beach, drink a fancy beverage with a flower in it, eat good food, snorkel to see beautiful marine life, and sleep in a comfortable bed. Which way to go? Please give us your advice and opinions! Any help will be very much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HEY: BELLSOUTH Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 BELLSOUTH MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 4 Havana
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Barbados-how about this place?
- 7 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 11 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 12 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 15 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 20 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report