My intended and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon May 2012! yay! But we can't decide on a resort/place! Both of us, just freshly graduating from college want something very relaxing and exciting (not party exciting, but activity exciting). We like the food options and the comfy looking beds at Sandals Grande Antigua, but Palm Island in St. Vincent tends to be calling us as well. Will Sandals Antigua be crowded and crazy? Are Palm Island beds not comfy and food not so good? Also, which has the better beach? Snorkeling is a big exciting deal for us, so thats important too.. Essentially, we want to sit on the beach, drink a fancy beverage with a flower in it, eat good food, snorkel to see beautiful marine life, and sleep in a comfortable bed. Which way to go? Please give us your advice and opinions! Any help will be very much appreciated!!!
Antigua vs St. Vincent
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 Family with infants/toddlers
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 10 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 11 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 12 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 14 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 15 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 16 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 17 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 18 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 19 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 20 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 21 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 22 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 23 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 24 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 25 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales