My intended and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon May 2012! yay! But we can't decide on a resort/place! Both of us, just freshly graduating from college want something very relaxing and exciting (not party exciting, but activity exciting). We like the food options and the comfy looking beds at Sandals Grande Antigua, but Palm Island in St. Vincent tends to be calling us as well. Will Sandals Antigua be crowded and crazy? Are Palm Island beds not comfy and food not so good? Also, which has the better beach? Snorkeling is a big exciting deal for us, so thats important too.. Essentially, we want to sit on the beach, drink a fancy beverage with a flower in it, eat good food, snorkel to see beautiful marine life, and sleep in a comfortable bed. Which way to go? Please give us your advice and opinions! Any help will be very much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 2 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 6 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 7 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 8 New Destination
- 9 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 10 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 11 Bahamas help
- 12 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 13 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 14 Vacation suggestion, please
- 15 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 16 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 19 aruba planning advice
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches