My intended and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon May 2012! yay! But we can't decide on a resort/place! Both of us, just freshly graduating from college want something very relaxing and exciting (not party exciting, but activity exciting). We like the food options and the comfy looking beds at Sandals Grande Antigua, but Palm Island in St. Vincent tends to be calling us as well. Will Sandals Antigua be crowded and crazy? Are Palm Island beds not comfy and food not so good? Also, which has the better beach? Snorkeling is a big exciting deal for us, so thats important too.. Essentially, we want to sit on the beach, drink a fancy beverage with a flower in it, eat good food, snorkel to see beautiful marine life, and sleep in a comfortable bed. Which way to go? Please give us your advice and opinions! Any help will be very much appreciated!!!
Antigua vs St. Vincent
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro