My intended and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon May 2012! yay! But we can't decide on a resort/place! Both of us, just freshly graduating from college want something very relaxing and exciting (not party exciting, but activity exciting). We like the food options and the comfy looking beds at Sandals Grande Antigua, but Palm Island in St. Vincent tends to be calling us as well. Will Sandals Antigua be crowded and crazy? Are Palm Island beds not comfy and food not so good? Also, which has the better beach? Snorkeling is a big exciting deal for us, so thats important too.. Essentially, we want to sit on the beach, drink a fancy beverage with a flower in it, eat good food, snorkel to see beautiful marine life, and sleep in a comfortable bed. Which way to go? Please give us your advice and opinions! Any help will be very much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 2 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 3 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 4 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 5 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 6 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 7 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 8 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 9 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 10 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 13 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 14 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 15 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 16 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 17 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 18 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 19 Tennis in Aruba question
- 20 christmas in the caribbean
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 23 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 24 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 25 Jamaica