Looking to book our next Caribbean vacation. We have been to Aruba, DR, St. Martin, Anguilla, St. Thomas, St. John, Torola, and Nassau. So far, St. John has been our favorite (Anguilla has had the best beaches). We are looking for beautiful beaches and crystal clear turq water. We love to eat out at nice restaurants and shop a little. We are not big on activities as we'd prefer to get a map, rent a car, and explore the island instead. We don't need the mega resort style like in Nassau and Aruba. We prefer more quaint boutique style hotel/cottage/villa and less crowded beaches. I am interested in the Turks and Exumas because of the beaches and shallow clear water, and I am interested in the Antigua/Barbuda because of the mountainous terrain but still beautiful beaches. We like to island hop. We could do 4 days on one island, and 3-4 on another. St. Barts? Any suggestions on an itinerary?
Antigua, Turks, or Exumas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?