Looking to book our next Caribbean vacation. We have been to Aruba, DR, St. Martin, Anguilla, St. Thomas, St. John, Torola, and Nassau. So far, St. John has been our favorite (Anguilla has had the best beaches). We are looking for beautiful beaches and crystal clear turq water. We love to eat out at nice restaurants and shop a little. We are not big on activities as we'd prefer to get a map, rent a car, and explore the island instead. We don't need the mega resort style like in Nassau and Aruba. We prefer more quaint boutique style hotel/cottage/villa and less crowded beaches. I am interested in the Turks and Exumas because of the beaches and shallow clear water, and I am interested in the Antigua/Barbuda because of the mountainous terrain but still beautiful beaches. We like to island hop. We could do 4 days on one island, and 3-4 on another. St. Barts? Any suggestions on an itinerary?
Antigua, Turks, or Exumas?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Wedding Help!
- 2 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 3 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 month stay on a caribbean island
- 10 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 11 Where to stay on Vieques
- 12 Ferry to Rum Point
- 13 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 14 Family with infants/toddlers
- 15 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 16 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 17 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 19 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 20 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 23 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 24 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 25 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?