Looking to book our next Caribbean vacation. We have been to Aruba, DR, St. Martin, Anguilla, St. Thomas, St. John, Torola, and Nassau. So far, St. John has been our favorite (Anguilla has had the best beaches). We are looking for beautiful beaches and crystal clear turq water. We love to eat out at nice restaurants and shop a little. We are not big on activities as we'd prefer to get a map, rent a car, and explore the island instead. We don't need the mega resort style like in Nassau and Aruba. We prefer more quaint boutique style hotel/cottage/villa and less crowded beaches. I am interested in the Turks and Exumas because of the beaches and shallow clear water, and I am interested in the Antigua/Barbuda because of the mountainous terrain but still beautiful beaches. We like to island hop. We could do 4 days on one island, and 3-4 on another. St. Barts? Any suggestions on an itinerary?
Antigua, Turks, or Exumas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 2 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 3 Honeymoon Destination
- 4 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 5 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 6 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 9 just be careful
- 10 Restaurants in Aruba
- 11 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 12 Snorkeling
- 13 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 14 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 15 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 16 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 17 Bahamas girls trip
- 18 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 19 Safe for Family
- 20 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 21 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 22 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 23 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 24 Curacao vs Barbados
- 25 Solo backpacking in Cuba