My husband and I are going away for 5 nights in July and were planning on going to St. Martin. We just saw some offers to stay at the St. James on Antigua and we are now reconsidering this resort and island. I heard really positive things about this resort over the years and always thought it was too expensive. The all inclusive is a little concerning as we don't usually like that -- the food isn't typically very good and we like to try other restaurants. We are looking for beach, relaxation and spa. Has anyone stayed here/any thoughts on this resort? We weren't considering Antigua but the offer has us thinking about it. Thanks.
Antigua -- St. James
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 5 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 6 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 7 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 8 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 10 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 11 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 12 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 13 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 14 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 17 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 Beaches Turks question
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Curacao - where to stay
- 22 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 23 May Honeymoon
- 24 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada
- 25 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas