My husband and I are going away for 5 nights in July and were planning on going to St. Martin. We just saw some offers to stay at the St. James on Antigua and we are now reconsidering this resort and island. I heard really positive things about this resort over the years and always thought it was too expensive. The all inclusive is a little concerning as we don't usually like that -- the food isn't typically very good and we like to try other restaurants. We are looking for beach, relaxation and spa. Has anyone stayed here/any thoughts on this resort? We weren't considering Antigua but the offer has us thinking about it. Thanks.
Antigua -- St. James
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 2 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 3 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 4 Jamaica help!
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 6 2 weeks in cuba
- 7 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 8 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 9 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 10 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 11 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 12 Jamaica
- 13 Jamaica all inclusive
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 16 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 19 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 22 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 23 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 24 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach