My husband and I are going away for 5 nights in July and were planning on going to St. Martin. We just saw some offers to stay at the St. James on Antigua and we are now reconsidering this resort and island. I heard really positive things about this resort over the years and always thought it was too expensive. The all inclusive is a little concerning as we don't usually like that -- the food isn't typically very good and we like to try other restaurants. We are looking for beach, relaxation and spa. Has anyone stayed here/any thoughts on this resort? We weren't considering Antigua but the offer has us thinking about it. Thanks.
Antigua -- St. James
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 2 Turks & Caicos
- 3 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 4 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 5 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 6 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 7 Long Island Bahanas
- 8 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 9 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 10 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 11 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 12 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 13 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 14 Punta Cana excursions
- 15 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 16 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 17 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 18 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 19 Aruba suggestions
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Nassau
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure