We thought we had settled on Antigua for our winter vacation but are feeling a bit cnfused by resort reviews. We are wanting an all inclusive, something quiet at night, relaxing, clean, and no hassle. Great beach is a must for us and clear blue water. We were really leaning towards The Verandah resort as most reviews are excellent however, a few about uncomfortable beds and lounges and really loud frogs at night has made me think twice. Is this a good resort? Would you recommend a different one? And, what would you recommend about Antigua? Note: our second choice right now is Punta Cana at the Excellence Resort.
- 1 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 2 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 3 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 4 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 5 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 6 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 9 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 10 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 11 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 12 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Bermuda Trip
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?