We thought we had settled on Antigua for our winter vacation but are feeling a bit cnfused by resort reviews. We are wanting an all inclusive, something quiet at night, relaxing, clean, and no hassle. Great beach is a must for us and clear blue water. We were really leaning towards The Verandah resort as most reviews are excellent however, a few about uncomfortable beds and lounges and really loud frogs at night has made me think twice. Is this a good resort? Would you recommend a different one? And, what would you recommend about Antigua? Note: our second choice right now is Punta Cana at the Excellence Resort.
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 2 June vacation trip for guys
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 5 Which island to visit???
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO