Looking for a candid opinion on which island would be the best fit for a trip this spring. A little background...my girlfriend & I are in our late 20's and are looking to spend 6 days in either place. Obviously beaches are important, but we'd like to find a place that has some fun beach bars. We don't plan on partying until 4AM, but would like some decent nighlife/bars nearby. I imagine that we will venture out (hike, check out another island, etc.) only 1 or 2 of the days. Which island best accomplishes this criteria? Much thanks for any help....
Antigua or St. Kitts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Some sugestions please
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas
- 3 A Volcanic Paradise
- 4 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 5 Trouble printing Eurostar tickets
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 9 which island??
- 10 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 11 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 12 Best island for a villa rental
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 20 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 21 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 22 Tipping at AI
- 23 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 24 Traveling Solo
- 25 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?