We would love to plan a stay at an all-inclusive in either Antigua or Barbuda - we would prefer 7 days, but might consider 5 days. We live in Grand Rapids, MI, so the airline fares are pretty steep, so maybe someone has a suggestion on an airport we could drive to that would be more reasonable. Please let us know if you've had some wonderful memorable experiences on either island, and where you might suggest we look for accomodations. Thanks. Jeff & Sue Porter
Antigua or Barbuda
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 4 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 5 Best Island for Me?
- 6 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 7 Too many choices.....
- 8 walking to the lighthouse
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 11 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 12 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 13 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 14 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 15 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 16 Cuba with Gate 1
- 17 Anguilla stay?
- 18 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 21 San Juan Airport
- 22 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 23 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 24 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix