My husband and I are finally getting away for 5 nights. Parents of teens and very busy. We want a nice, relaxing place. Does not have to be all-inclusive, but from what I see, it seems the AI option may be worth it. We don’t need super high-end. We are vegetarian and not big drinkers. The 3 places I was looking at were Jolly Beach Resort (great price and I see the beach area looks perfect), the Grand Pineapple, and Siboney Beach (not All-Inclusive). I have looked on previous posts but still cannot decide. I see mixed reviews. We have been to Iberostar and Dream properties and see people posting negative and positive. We are just so happy to be relaxing, we don’t really pay attention to all the minor complaints I see on the reviews.
I also want to take at least one excursion around the island. I say this b/c it seems Jolly Beach seems better for this.
Thanks for all your help. Oh the trip is in Feb.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 2 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 3 Family of 5 undecided island
- 4 Christmas 2017
- 5 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 8 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 9 All inclusive
- 10 BVI trip questions
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 13 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 14 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 family resort ideas?
- 17 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May
Antigua-Feb-please help me decide Jolly Beach or Grand pineapple or elsewhere