My husband and I are finally getting away for 5 nights. Parents of teens and very busy. We want a nice, relaxing place. Does not have to be all-inclusive, but from what I see, it seems the AI option may be worth it. We don’t need super high-end. We are vegetarian and not big drinkers. The 3 places I was looking at were Jolly Beach Resort (great price and I see the beach area looks perfect), the Grand Pineapple, and Siboney Beach (not All-Inclusive). I have looked on previous posts but still cannot decide. I see mixed reviews. We have been to Iberostar and Dream properties and see people posting negative and positive. We are just so happy to be relaxing, we don’t really pay attention to all the minor complaints I see on the reviews.
I also want to take at least one excursion around the island. I say this b/c it seems Jolly Beach seems better for this.
Thanks for all your help. Oh the trip is in Feb.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 5 5 days in Havana
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 11 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 17 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 18 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 19 Wedding Destinations???
- 20 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 21 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 22 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 23 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 24 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth
- 25 Traveling with a toddler -Please help!
Antigua-Feb-please help me decide Jolly Beach or Grand pineapple or elsewhere