My husband and I are finally getting away for 5 nights. Parents of teens and very busy. We want a nice, relaxing place. Does not have to be all-inclusive, but from what I see, it seems the AI option may be worth it. We don’t need super high-end. We are vegetarian and not big drinkers. The 3 places I was looking at were Jolly Beach Resort (great price and I see the beach area looks perfect), the Grand Pineapple, and Siboney Beach (not All-Inclusive). I have looked on previous posts but still cannot decide. I see mixed reviews. We have been to Iberostar and Dream properties and see people posting negative and positive. We are just so happy to be relaxing, we don’t really pay attention to all the minor complaints I see on the reviews.
I also want to take at least one excursion around the island. I say this b/c it seems Jolly Beach seems better for this.
Thanks for all your help. Oh the trip is in Feb.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 5 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 6 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 7 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 10 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous
Antigua-Feb-please help me decide Jolly Beach or Grand pineapple or elsewhere