My husband and I are finally getting away for 5 nights. Parents of teens and very busy. We want a nice, relaxing place. Does not have to be all-inclusive, but from what I see, it seems the AI option may be worth it. We don’t need super high-end. We are vegetarian and not big drinkers. The 3 places I was looking at were Jolly Beach Resort (great price and I see the beach area looks perfect), the Grand Pineapple, and Siboney Beach (not All-Inclusive). I have looked on previous posts but still cannot decide. I see mixed reviews. We have been to Iberostar and Dream properties and see people posting negative and positive. We are just so happy to be relaxing, we don’t really pay attention to all the minor complaints I see on the reviews.
I also want to take at least one excursion around the island. I say this b/c it seems Jolly Beach seems better for this.
Thanks for all your help. Oh the trip is in Feb.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/androforce-x10/
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise
Antigua-Feb-please help me decide Jolly Beach or Grand pineapple or elsewhere