My husband and I are finally getting away for 5 nights. Parents of teens and very busy. We want a nice, relaxing place. Does not have to be all-inclusive, but from what I see, it seems the AI option may be worth it. We don’t need super high-end. We are vegetarian and not big drinkers. The 3 places I was looking at were Jolly Beach Resort (great price and I see the beach area looks perfect), the Grand Pineapple, and Siboney Beach (not All-Inclusive). I have looked on previous posts but still cannot decide. I see mixed reviews. We have been to Iberostar and Dream properties and see people posting negative and positive. We are just so happy to be relaxing, we don’t really pay attention to all the minor complaints I see on the reviews.
I also want to take at least one excursion around the island. I say this b/c it seems Jolly Beach seems better for this.
Thanks for all your help. Oh the trip is in Feb.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 when to visit barbados
- 2 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 3 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 4 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 5 Help on choosing where to visit
- 6 40th birthday with friends
- 7 which island?
- 8 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 11 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 12 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 13 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 14 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 15 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Cuba in November
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 19 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 20 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 21 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 22 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 24 Tennis in Aruba question
- 25 christmas in the caribbean
Antigua-Feb-please help me decide Jolly Beach or Grand pineapple or elsewhere