We're shortly off to Antigua staying at the Hawkesbill and then Nevis staying at Nisbet Plantation. I'm sure both these hotels have excellent restaurants but it's always fun to explore and experiment. We'd really welcome recommendations to other restaurants on these islands - authentic local cuisine as well as 'smart' inns and hotels. Thanks for your time.
Antigua and Nevis - best restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 3 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 4 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 5 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 6 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 7 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 8 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 9 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 10 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 11 Get info about weather.
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 15 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 16 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 17 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 18 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 19 LIAT Air
- 20 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 21 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 22 Need help again!!
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?