My daughter is graduating from college next Spring and her father and I would like to take her on a trip. We will be going in June, 2010 and it will be the three of us and a friend for her. There are so many choices! So far Anguilla (CuisinArt), Turks/Caicos (Somerset) or Grenadines (Palm Island Resort) look the most interesting. We are looking for white sugary sand, crystal blue water, ocean front, laid back but nice atmosphere, good food, snorkeling, good pools, that kind of thing. Shopping and a wild nightlife are not important. Mostly it has been a stressful last couple of years and we are looking for a lovely place to relax and unwind. We are open to ALL suggestions and other islands/hotels too. Thank you for your help!
Anquilla, Turks/Caicos, Grenadines
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?