My daughter is graduating from college next Spring and her father and I would like to take her on a trip. We will be going in June, 2010 and it will be the three of us and a friend for her. There are so many choices! So far Anguilla (CuisinArt), Turks/Caicos (Somerset) or Grenadines (Palm Island Resort) look the most interesting. We are looking for white sugary sand, crystal blue water, ocean front, laid back but nice atmosphere, good food, snorkeling, good pools, that kind of thing. Shopping and a wild nightlife are not important. Mostly it has been a stressful last couple of years and we are looking for a lovely place to relax and unwind. We are open to ALL suggestions and other islands/hotels too. Thank you for your help!
Anquilla, Turks/Caicos, Grenadines
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 6 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 Family with infants/toddlers
- 10 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 11 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 12 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 13 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 14 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 15 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 18 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 19 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 20 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 21 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 22 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 23 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 24 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 25 Turks Airport Question / Airfare