My daughter is graduating from college next Spring and her father and I would like to take her on a trip. We will be going in June, 2010 and it will be the three of us and a friend for her. There are so many choices! So far Anguilla (CuisinArt), Turks/Caicos (Somerset) or Grenadines (Palm Island Resort) look the most interesting. We are looking for white sugary sand, crystal blue water, ocean front, laid back but nice atmosphere, good food, snorkeling, good pools, that kind of thing. Shopping and a wild nightlife are not important. Mostly it has been a stressful last couple of years and we are looking for a lovely place to relax and unwind. We are open to ALL suggestions and other islands/hotels too. Thank you for your help!
Anquilla, Turks/Caicos, Grenadines
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 3 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 4 Punta Cana?
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 7 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 8 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 9 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 10 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 11 Advice needed
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 16 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 19 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 20 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 21 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 22 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 23 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 24 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 25 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?