My daughter is graduating from college next Spring and her father and I would like to take her on a trip. We will be going in June, 2010 and it will be the three of us and a friend for her. There are so many choices! So far Anguilla (CuisinArt), Turks/Caicos (Somerset) or Grenadines (Palm Island Resort) look the most interesting. We are looking for white sugary sand, crystal blue water, ocean front, laid back but nice atmosphere, good food, snorkeling, good pools, that kind of thing. Shopping and a wild nightlife are not important. Mostly it has been a stressful last couple of years and we are looking for a lovely place to relax and unwind. We are open to ALL suggestions and other islands/hotels too. Thank you for your help!
Anquilla, Turks/Caicos, Grenadines
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana excursions
- 2 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 3 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 4 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 5 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 6 Anguilla stay?
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 11 Kristen- where are you?????
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 14 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 15 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 16 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 17 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 18 Puerto Rico
- 19 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 20 Cuba People to People Tours
- 21 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 Are you the new future traveler?
- 25 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?