My daughter is graduating from college next Spring and her father and I would like to take her on a trip. We will be going in June, 2010 and it will be the three of us and a friend for her. There are so many choices! So far Anguilla (CuisinArt), Turks/Caicos (Somerset) or Grenadines (Palm Island Resort) look the most interesting. We are looking for white sugary sand, crystal blue water, ocean front, laid back but nice atmosphere, good food, snorkeling, good pools, that kind of thing. Shopping and a wild nightlife are not important. Mostly it has been a stressful last couple of years and we are looking for a lovely place to relax and unwind. We are open to ALL suggestions and other islands/hotels too. Thank you for your help!
Anquilla, Turks/Caicos, Grenadines
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency