We are going to go to St. Lucia for a week, and I would like to spend another week on a different island. Does Martinique make sense? We do not speak any French. Has anyone been to Martinique lately?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ● 연결 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 3 Negril questions
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
Another island to combine with St. Lucia---Martinique maybe?