We are going to go to St. Lucia for a week, and I would like to spend another week on a different island. Does Martinique make sense? We do not speak any French. Has anyone been to Martinique lately?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 CUBA -- see once and never return
- 2 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 3 Aruba weather
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 6 Turks and caicos
- 7 Cruise stop activities
- 8 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 9 Jade Mountain
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 13 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 14 Bermuda
- 15 Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 17 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 18 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 21 Taxi info. Self touring
- 22 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 23 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 24 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 25 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
Another island to combine with St. Lucia---Martinique maybe?