We are looking for an all inclusive in the Caribbean islands or on the Mexican coast for a couple about 50 years old. Neither of us like to "party" so we are looking for a relaxing spot with lots of natural beauty. Some activities we enjoy are swimming, snorkelling and hiking. We also are looking for a resort with good food that has at least some local influence. Any suggestions?
Anniversary over 50
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 4 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 5 Bahamas snorkeling
- 6 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 9 Where to stay on Vieques
- 10 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 11 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 12 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 13 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 14 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 15 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 16 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 17 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 18 Wedding Help!
- 19 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 20 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 21 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 22 Islands with great nightlife
- 23 month stay on a caribbean island
- 24 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 25 Ferry to Rum Point