I noticed a lot of pictures of St. Kitts where there were animals on the beaches. Is it common to see big wild hogs and cows on St. Kitts beaches??? I don't particularly care for them on the beach! Or are there certain ones where you see them? Which beaches don't have them where you could tan in peace?
Animals on St. Kitts beaches???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 5 Traveling Solo
- 6 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 7 A Volcanic Paradise
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 12 St. Kitts, the details
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 15 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 16 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 17 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 18 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?