My husband and I are going to Anguilla in December for our anniversary. We have checked with 2 places for availability and they are both available! Please help me decide as this is our first trip to Anguilla. We usually go to Virgin Gorda to Biras Creek, but we are venturing out this year.
We would like somewhere quiet, but my husband doesn't want to drive a car out for every meal. The 2 places we are considering are Las Esquinas at Little Harbor or Meads Bay Beach Villas at Mead's Bay. Both look and sound wonderful. I like the reviews for Las Esquinas as it sounds quiet and the owner sounds wonderful, but I think restaurants are generally located on the other side of the island, but I could be wrong. The Beach Villas sound close to everything, but I don't think it would be as relaxing.
Anguilla….which beach to stay on?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Cupecoy Beach
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?