My husband and I are going to Anguilla in December for our anniversary. We have checked with 2 places for availability and they are both available! Please help me decide as this is our first trip to Anguilla. We usually go to Virgin Gorda to Biras Creek, but we are venturing out this year.
We would like somewhere quiet, but my husband doesn't want to drive a car out for every meal. The 2 places we are considering are Las Esquinas at Little Harbor or Meads Bay Beach Villas at Mead's Bay. Both look and sound wonderful. I like the reviews for Las Esquinas as it sounds quiet and the owner sounds wonderful, but I think restaurants are generally located on the other side of the island, but I could be wrong. The Beach Villas sound close to everything, but I don't think it would be as relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Swimming Pigs
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!