My husband and I are going to Anguilla in December for our anniversary. We have checked with 2 places for availability and they are both available! Please help me decide as this is our first trip to Anguilla. We usually go to Virgin Gorda to Biras Creek, but we are venturing out this year.
We would like somewhere quiet, but my husband doesn't want to drive a car out for every meal. The 2 places we are considering are Las Esquinas at Little Harbor or Meads Bay Beach Villas at Mead's Bay. Both look and sound wonderful. I like the reviews for Las Esquinas as it sounds quiet and the owner sounds wonderful, but I think restaurants are generally located on the other side of the island, but I could be wrong. The Beach Villas sound close to everything, but I don't think it would be as relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 3 Looking for destination suggestions
- 4 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 5 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 6 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 7 Any suggestions??
- 8 Gustavia stay
- 9 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 10 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 11 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 12 My week in Guadeloupe
- 13 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 16 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 17 Freeport, Bahamas
- 18 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 19 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 20 Freeport Hotel
- 21 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 22 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 23 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 24 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 25 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun