My husband and I are going to Anguilla in December for our anniversary. We have checked with 2 places for availability and they are both available! Please help me decide as this is our first trip to Anguilla. We usually go to Virgin Gorda to Biras Creek, but we are venturing out this year.
We would like somewhere quiet, but my husband doesn't want to drive a car out for every meal. The 2 places we are considering are Las Esquinas at Little Harbor or Meads Bay Beach Villas at Mead's Bay. Both look and sound wonderful. I like the reviews for Las Esquinas as it sounds quiet and the owner sounds wonderful, but I think restaurants are generally located on the other side of the island, but I could be wrong. The Beach Villas sound close to everything, but I don't think it would be as relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Real Muscle Development Tips For Bodybuilding
- 2 I likewise paid the immoderate
- 3 Move to bahamas
- 4 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 5 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 6 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 7 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 8 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 9 Caribbean ferries
- 10 Choosing the Right Island
- 11 car rental in barbados
- 12 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 13 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 14 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 15 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 16 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 17 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 18 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 19 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 20 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 21 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 22 Aruba help!
- 23 St Martin
- 24 Planning a three week trip
- 25 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene