My husband and I are going to Anguilla in December for our anniversary. We have checked with 2 places for availability and they are both available! Please help me decide as this is our first trip to Anguilla. We usually go to Virgin Gorda to Biras Creek, but we are venturing out this year.
We would like somewhere quiet, but my husband doesn't want to drive a car out for every meal. The 2 places we are considering are Las Esquinas at Little Harbor or Meads Bay Beach Villas at Mead's Bay. Both look and sound wonderful. I like the reviews for Las Esquinas as it sounds quiet and the owner sounds wonderful, but I think restaurants are generally located on the other side of the island, but I could be wrong. The Beach Villas sound close to everything, but I don't think it would be as relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 2 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 3 Island recommendation
- 4 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 5 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 6 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 7 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 8 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 9 Family vacation for divers
- 10 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 11 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 12 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 13 Island advice plz!
- 14 Cubarinking water?
- 15 First time to PR
- 16 St. John Trip Report
- 17 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 18 Cuba
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 St Kitts' Bakery
- 21 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 22 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 23 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 24 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort