My husband and I are going to Anguilla in December for our anniversary. We have checked with 2 places for availability and they are both available! Please help me decide as this is our first trip to Anguilla. We usually go to Virgin Gorda to Biras Creek, but we are venturing out this year.
We would like somewhere quiet, but my husband doesn't want to drive a car out for every meal. The 2 places we are considering are Las Esquinas at Little Harbor or Meads Bay Beach Villas at Mead's Bay. Both look and sound wonderful. I like the reviews for Las Esquinas as it sounds quiet and the owner sounds wonderful, but I think restaurants are generally located on the other side of the island, but I could be wrong. The Beach Villas sound close to everything, but I don't think it would be as relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Building Muscle Workouts
- 2 What Work Best Cardio Routines For Reduction
- 3 http://www.muscle4power.com/skin-refresh/
- 4 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Late May Trip
- 7 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 8 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 9 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cheers to Beers!
- 12 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 13 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 14 New Years Eve / St John
- 15 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 16 Island Choice
- 17 Aruba Car Rental
- 18 If we loved Cayman...
- 19 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 20 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 21 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 23 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 aruba planning advice