My husband and I are going to Anguilla in December for our anniversary. We have checked with 2 places for availability and they are both available! Please help me decide as this is our first trip to Anguilla. We usually go to Virgin Gorda to Biras Creek, but we are venturing out this year.
We would like somewhere quiet, but my husband doesn't want to drive a car out for every meal. The 2 places we are considering are Las Esquinas at Little Harbor or Meads Bay Beach Villas at Mead's Bay. Both look and sound wonderful. I like the reviews for Las Esquinas as it sounds quiet and the owner sounds wonderful, but I think restaurants are generally located on the other side of the island, but I could be wrong. The Beach Villas sound close to everything, but I don't think it would be as relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Summer trip
- 2 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 DR vs. Mexico
- 5 Surf Fly Fishing
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 Family of 5 undecided island
- 8 Christmas 2017
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 12 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 13 All inclusive
- 14 BVI trip questions
- 15 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 16 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 17 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 family resort ideas?
- 20 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 23 First time to Puerto Rico
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 Social Resort for Solo Female