I'm planning a trip to Anguilla, our first, and I've noticed that the weather report has it raining almost every day this month, March. Is this normal? I don't envision high season in the Caribbean as that rainy. We were thinking of May but I read somewhere that there are a lot of storms that month. Yes, I know that hurricane season is problematic but outside of high season is there a best time in terms of weather? Thanks for any advice you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 multiple family beach vacation
- 2 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 3 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 4 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 5 Anguilla Beaches
- 6 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 Cuba by car
- 9 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 10 Need a new vacation spot!
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Summer family vacation
- 15 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 16 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 17 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 18 Honeymoon destination?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 21 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 22 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 23 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 24 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 25 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?