My wife and I a heading to Andros Island for 3 days and then on to Staniel Cay for 4 days during the first week of March. I have been reading through the older posts and have a lot of great ideas for things to do, but thought "what the heck".. I start a new discussion and see what all the experts have to say.
We have never been to the Bahamas so we will probably try to take in as much as we can. One day on Andros will be dedicated to diving (we are staying at Small Hope Bay - central, eastern part of island). What I am wondering is if anyone has thoughts, suggestions of "must-see" destinations on Andros and/or around Staniel Cay. We will have access to a boat at Staniel Cay and I plan to make the most of that
What we like to do the most is explore - by boat, by kayak, hiking trails inland, etc. We just really like seeing and learning about new places.
Thanks in Advance!
Andros and Staniel Cay - Looking for Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?