My wife and I a heading to Andros Island for 3 days and then on to Staniel Cay for 4 days during the first week of March. I have been reading through the older posts and have a lot of great ideas for things to do, but thought "what the heck".. I start a new discussion and see what all the experts have to say.
We have never been to the Bahamas so we will probably try to take in as much as we can. One day on Andros will be dedicated to diving (we are staying at Small Hope Bay - central, eastern part of island). What I am wondering is if anyone has thoughts, suggestions of "must-see" destinations on Andros and/or around Staniel Cay. We will have access to a boat at Staniel Cay and I plan to make the most of that
What we like to do the most is explore - by boat, by kayak, hiking trails inland, etc. We just really like seeing and learning about new places.
Thanks in Advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 4 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Late May Trip
- 7 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 8 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Cheers to Beers!
- 11 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 12 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 13 New Years Eve / St John
- 14 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 15 Island Choice
- 16 Aruba Car Rental
- 17 If we loved Cayman...
- 18 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 19 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 20 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 aruba planning advice
- 25 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two