My wife and I a heading to Andros Island for 3 days and then on to Staniel Cay for 4 days during the first week of March. I have been reading through the older posts and have a lot of great ideas for things to do, but thought "what the heck".. I start a new discussion and see what all the experts have to say.
We have never been to the Bahamas so we will probably try to take in as much as we can. One day on Andros will be dedicated to diving (we are staying at Small Hope Bay - central, eastern part of island). What I am wondering is if anyone has thoughts, suggestions of "must-see" destinations on Andros and/or around Staniel Cay. We will have access to a boat at Staniel Cay and I plan to make the most of that
What we like to do the most is explore - by boat, by kayak, hiking trails inland, etc. We just really like seeing and learning about new places.
Thanks in Advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visitors
- 2 Help choosing next vacation??
- 3 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Ideal wedding island
- 9 Help with small wedding location
- 10 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 11 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 12 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 13 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 14 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 15 St. Croix
- 16 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 17 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 18 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 19 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 20 Island Hopping
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion