My wife and I a heading to Andros Island for 3 days and then on to Staniel Cay for 4 days during the first week of March. I have been reading through the older posts and have a lot of great ideas for things to do, but thought "what the heck".. I start a new discussion and see what all the experts have to say.
We have never been to the Bahamas so we will probably try to take in as much as we can. One day on Andros will be dedicated to diving (we are staying at Small Hope Bay - central, eastern part of island). What I am wondering is if anyone has thoughts, suggestions of "must-see" destinations on Andros and/or around Staniel Cay. We will have access to a boat at Staniel Cay and I plan to make the most of that
What we like to do the most is explore - by boat, by kayak, hiking trails inland, etc. We just really like seeing and learning about new places.
Thanks in Advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Trouble booking hotels!
- 4 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 5 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 6 Airport transfer PUJ
- 7 Bahama's outer island
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 10 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 11 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 12 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 13 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 14 40 min layover in CLT
- 15 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 16 Atlantis 1 day
- 17 Atlantis on a budget
- 18 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 19 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 20 St. Barts
- 21 Buses in Aruba
- 22 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 23 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 24 Stingray City Tour
- 25 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April