I am travleing to Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana in a couple of weeks. I was looking into booking Amstar shuttle service roundtrip from the airport to the hotel. They want $240 round trip for 3 people. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and if it was worth the price. We are hoping that it will be a private shuttle so that we don't have to stop at other resorts.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판.총판토토 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 4 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 5 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 8 5 days in Havana
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11