I am travleing to Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana in a couple of weeks. I was looking into booking Amstar shuttle service roundtrip from the airport to the hotel. They want $240 round trip for 3 people. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and if it was worth the price. We are hoping that it will be a private shuttle so that we don't have to stop at other resorts.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/t-volve-testosterone-booster/
- 2 which island?
- 3 40th birthday with friends
- 4 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 5 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 6 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 7 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 8 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 Cuba in November
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 17 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 20 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 22 Tennis in Aruba question
- 23 christmas in the caribbean
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba