American citizen would like to visit Cuba just to see dying Communist country. Has anyone actually been prosecuted under Helms-Burton Law? I understand there is a fine of up to Fifty Thousand Dollars. If the law is being winked at, how does one go about making arrangements to go? What happens to your passport and what do you do if you run into trouble? Thanks.
Americans in Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 2 Money in Jamaica
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 6 Barbado Car rental
- 7 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 8 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 9 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 10 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 11 Death in Paradise
- 12 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 13 50+ where to dance?
- 14 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 15 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 16 dominican republic
- 17 Summer family vacation
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 20 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 21 St Martin
- 22 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 23 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 24 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 25 Resort villa suggestions