I am looking for advise for traveling from Grand Cayman to Cuba in August. I understand it is possible to travel from Grand Cayman to Cuba without a license. I want to know if anyone has done this and if they have had any trouble. Do I have to book through a travel agent in Grand Cayman or can I just go to the airport and buy a ticket? Any advise is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 प्रीति: Brother printer Supp0rt te^ch 1855/999+8045 CONTACT*
- 2 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 5 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 8 Havana Hotel
- 9 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 10 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 11 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 12 Cayman Islands Currency
- 13 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 14 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 15 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 16 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 17 Havana
- 18 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 22 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 23 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 24 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 25 importing pets to sxm