I am looking for advise for traveling from Grand Cayman to Cuba in August. I understand it is possible to travel from Grand Cayman to Cuba without a license. I want to know if anyone has done this and if they have had any trouble. Do I have to book through a travel agent in Grand Cayman or can I just go to the airport and buy a ticket? Any advise is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Brother_Printer CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Brother Printer Solution
- 2 Brother_Printer CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Brother Printer Solution
- 3 Brother_Printer CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Brother Printer Solution
- 4 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 5 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 6 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 7 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 8 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 9 Hiking in St. John
- 10 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 11 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 12 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 13 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 14 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 15 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 16 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 17 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife