I've been researching an unlicensed trip to Cuba and am looking for a reputable tour agency to make my trip reservations. Since I'm on the East Coast, I'd prefer to go through the Bahamas (warm) rather than Canada (cold), but the main issue is that the company be reputable and reasonable. Anyone with recommendations that they'd like to pass on? Also, I understand that bottled water is the order of the day but I'd really like to try a mojito. Any problems drinking daiquiris, mojitos while in Cuba? Thanks!
American to Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 3 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 7 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 8 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 montego bay
- 15 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 16 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 17 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 18 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 19 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 20 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 21 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 22 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 23 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 24 Get info about weather.
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous