I've been researching an unlicensed trip to Cuba and am looking for a reputable tour agency to make my trip reservations. Since I'm on the East Coast, I'd prefer to go through the Bahamas (warm) rather than Canada (cold), but the main issue is that the company be reputable and reasonable. Anyone with recommendations that they'd like to pass on? Also, I understand that bottled water is the order of the day but I'd really like to try a mojito. Any problems drinking daiquiris, mojitos while in Cuba? Thanks!
American to Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Advice needed
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 8 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 9 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 10 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 11 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?