I've been researching an unlicensed trip to Cuba and am looking for a reputable tour agency to make my trip reservations. Since I'm on the East Coast, I'd prefer to go through the Bahamas (warm) rather than Canada (cold), but the main issue is that the company be reputable and reasonable. Anyone with recommendations that they'd like to pass on? Also, I understand that bottled water is the order of the day but I'd really like to try a mojito. Any problems drinking daiquiris, mojitos while in Cuba? Thanks!
American to Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 St John March, where to stay
- 3 The right adults-only resort
- 4 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Tips for bahamas
- 9 Vacation Ideas
- 10 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 13 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 14 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 16 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 17 walkable hotels
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 St Thomas
- 21 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 22 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 23 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 24 Aruba Restaurants
- 25 Aruba Restaraunts