I've been researching an unlicensed trip to Cuba and am looking for a reputable tour agency to make my trip reservations. Since I'm on the East Coast, I'd prefer to go through the Bahamas (warm) rather than Canada (cold), but the main issue is that the company be reputable and reasonable. Anyone with recommendations that they'd like to pass on? Also, I understand that bottled water is the order of the day but I'd really like to try a mojito. Any problems drinking daiquiris, mojitos while in Cuba? Thanks!
American to Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 4 Salt Kettle House to close
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?